外贸英语口语之售后效劳
1)
A:Yes,may I help you?(有什么事吗?)
B:We had a damaged shipment from you.(你们送来的货有损坏。)
A:We'll look into it right away for you.(我们会立刻调查清楚。)
2)
A:Was the damage extensive?(坏得很多、很严重吗?)
B:I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.(我看大概有一半的货不能用了。)
A:We'll send a man right out to look at it.(我们马上会派个人去查看。)
B:Good,we'll be expecting him.(好,我们等着他。)
3)
A:How bad was the damage.(损坏情况如何?)
B:One packing case was crushed.(有一个箱子全压坏了。)
A:Was all the material in that case destroyed?(箱里的东西都毁了吗?)
B:We don't think we can use any of it at all.(我看都不能用了。)
4)
A:Did you note the damage on the bill of lading?(你把损坏情形注明在提货凭单上了没)
B:Yes,of course.(当然。)
A:We'll start a claim with the shipping pany.(我们会向货运公司着手申请赔偿的。)
B:We'll wait and see what they say.(看看他们怎么说吧。)